Saturday, April 5, 2008

Rough Days

Reece has been getting new teeth lately and is having a really hard time. Today is was really fussy for the second half of the morning and I was just trying to keep him happy until nap time, Meme was coming over to babysit while I ran to the doctor and I figured it'd be easier on her if I went while he was sleeping, so I put him up in the highchair with some snacks and went into my room to fold a load of laundry. When I came out I found my sweet boy like this....



He was so zonked, He slept in that chair long enough for me to take some pictures and than break out the video camera all while Sierra was yelling at me from the couch that she wanted water. He slept through me swapping him to his crib and slept for a good 3 hrs. I wish I could say all he needed was rest and he woke up happy, but he was just as crabby when he woke up. These teeth are a bummer.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Oh my goodness! cuteness, pure cuteness!