Monday, March 10, 2008

Tagged, Name Game

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME (first pet, current car): Dakota Saturn(not bad...lol)
2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME (fave ice cream flavor, favorite type of shoe): Coconut Flip- flop(???)
3. YOUR NATIVE AMERICAN NAME (favorite color, favorite animal): Blue Dolphin.
4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME (middle name, city where you were born): Lynn Anchorage
5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 of your first name): Higmi
6. SUPERHERO NAME (2nd favorite color, favorite drink):Purple Crystal Light
7. NASCAR NAME (the first names of your grandfathers):Richard Mark or Dick Mark (I'll go with the first one I think)
8. STRIPPER NAME (the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent,favorite candy): Sweet Pea Chocolate
9. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME (your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter): Haffner Houston
10. SPY NAME (your favorite season/holiday, flower): Spring Lily
11. CARTOON NAME (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now): Strawberry Socks
12. HIPPIE NAME (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree): Grape Nuts Willow

I tag Melanie, Kim and Morgan

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh Mindi! I am so glad you posted! I NEED, NEED, NEED to call you! It has been ages, my mother in law just left today, so finally the house is back to normal! Drop me and email and tell me your work hours this week, I work till wed.

P.S. Your names are so funny...Grape Nuts Willow....good one!

Melanie Kym said...

Yea, you finally posted something. I am soooooooo glad. I want you to know I still check daily! Love ya

Just a girl and her thoughts said...

Mindi!! Hi there!! Just had to say hi and your kiddos are soooo adorable. We watched Sierra sing happy birthday to Hunter about a billion times. She's a doll!!
Love ya! ~ cousin kim

Debbie said...

Mindi, I found your blog through Kim's & Melanie's blogs. I have really enjoyed reading all about your family and the pictures & videos are precious! I am going to start my own blog but I doubt it will be as interesting as yours and the other girls'! We will be over there the end of April and are looking forward to seeing all of you. Love, Aunt Debbie