Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Our Hunt

The kids kinda got jipped this year on the Easter Egg Hunt. By the time we got home from church on Sunday it was starting to rain, I was hoping it would let up by the time they got up from naps, but it didn't so we ended up only being able to do a hunt inside. We only hid about 18 eggs and Sierra was the only on hunting. Reece didn't really care much for it. I feel bad that we didn't plan better and do an egg hunt on Saturday or something, but I definitely know I'll do better next year. I don't even think Sierra realized she missed out on anything, she's been re-hiding and finding all of her plastic eggs for the last 2 days.




Sierra finding her Easter basket. I found a Littlest Pet Shop pail and put a few Pet Shop toys in it, plus lots of candy, of course.
Reece looking in his Spiderman Pail. Dave had already let him find his basket before I got the camera out so we had to stage this picture, plus all of his new star wars action figures were already out of the pail. Oh well.


1 comment:

Shannon said...

Looks like they got some pretty good loot! Natalie got some pet shops too, in these pre-filled HUGE eggs, the springy ones are so cute!