Friday, March 21, 2008

My baby boy

I realized we have no pictures of Reece standing up since our camera died and we only just got a new one. I took a few pics of him in the waiting room at physical therapy the other day. He was sporting his Mohawk, which I think is absolutely adorable on him. He is getting so much stronger since starting physical therapy, he is pulling up to stand all the time. Today at the doctor's office he actually walked while holding a chair, he had pulled up on it to stand and it kept sliding forward, but he kept moving one foot in front of the other rather than going back down to his knees which is what he would usually do. I love all of the little milestones he's meeting. Their actually more exciting when they happen later in life, I think.

He's so proud of himself. Zoom in on this pic so you can see his expression, it's hilarious.
What a face!!

1 comment:

Melanie Kym said...

He cracks me up. I love the do!!! Glad to see he's making progress. That is awesome. xoxoxo