Sunday, November 25, 2007

I'm Back

I hope I haven't forgotten how to do this, it seems like it's been forever since I've blogged. A lot has been going on around here lately, we got ourselves moved in to our new house, at least most of the way, there is still a lot of organizing to be done. I love living in a house, It may be silly, but I am so happy to have a washer and dryer and a dishwasher. I cant believe I went 3 years without.
We lost Max a few days ago. He'd been in the garage and got all dirty so he had to stay there until we could give him a bath. It was only for one night, but when David opened the garage to go to work the next morning Max ran out and we couldn't find him anywhere. I searched all over the neighborhood and kept calling for him. We left to go to town and I hoped he'd turn up, but there was still no sign of him when we got home. I decided to check the garage so I started calling to him and I kept thinking I heard this tiny noise, but it was so faint I couldn't tell if it was Reece inside crying. Finally I moved a few boxes around and there he was hiding, he'd been there all along. I was really relieved, I hadn't realized how much Max is a part of our family until he was lost.
My babies are both sick. I think Sierra is just getting a cold, she's a bit snotty and has started coughing a bit, but other than that she's happy. Reece on the other hand has Croup, a double ear infection, and is constipated, he's backed up basically to his throat(over-exageration).
Sorry no pics this time, hopefully I'll be able to blog more frequently now so I'll be able to get some pics up soon.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Hey! I am sooo sorry I missed your call today :(. Well, I dont work for the next three nights so I will FOR SURE ahve time to call! I am so excited for you to be in a house (a little jealous too...lol) and that stinks about the babies! You are a good mommy to be dealing with sick babies and the stress of a move! Hang in there! Talk soon, love ya!