Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Creations

We had a lot of fun coloring Easter eggs last night. Sierra is finally old enough to do a lot of it by herself so I gave her free reign of the eggs and dyes and she loved it. We ended up with a lot of orange eggs because that color was closest to her,but that's alright. I even gave Reece an egg and crayon so he could be involved, he did great and didn't break either of the eggs he colored. I actually found a Littlest Pet Shop egg coloring kit which came with tattoos to put on the eggs. The process of putting the tattoos on the eggs was way too hard for Sissy, but I had fun helping her and they turned out really cute. Here are some pics of the kids coloring their eggs.






1 comment:

Shannon said...

Fun! We totally forgot to dy eggs, so we are doing it tomorrow! I need to make some hardboiled eggs, I have been craving deviled eggs all week! Did you straighten Sierra's hair? It looks cute!