Thursday, October 25, 2007

A special Message

Our nephew Hunter turns 4 today. We miss him and the rest of his family since they moved to Massachusetts over a year ago. Sierra let me record a special message for Hunter, unfortunately he'll probably be in bed by now, I had to wait for my camera batteries to charge so I couldn't get this up any earlier, but I'm sure he'll appreciate it just as much even if it's late. I did about 5 videos of Sissy, they were all pretty cute, but I like the intensity of this one...

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I miss you guys.

Melanie Kym said...

You're right. She is quite intense isn't she? I love it. What I want to know is how you get her to perform for the camera without wanting to run away!!!

morgantyan said...

We love this video. It is so adorable. As always with Sierra videos, I laugh every time I watch it. Thankyou for thinking of Hunter. He loves watching the videos. He always wants me to click on the pictures and doesn't understand why they don't talk. He was so excited when she said his name too.