Saturday, October 6, 2007

Gym

Sierra started her first gymnastics class yesterday. She had so much fun. The teacher was really surprised at how strong she was for her size. She kept trying to give Sierra easier tasks than the bigger girls, but Sierra would start trying to do what the big girls did and completely shock the teacher. I think she's a natural. She really liked all of the things they did, but had trouble waiting in line after a while. The class lasted an hour so by the second half she was getting a little bit distracted by the older kids that were working out in other areas, but I think she'll get better about that. I forgot to take a video of her, but I got some cute pics. I promise to put up a video next week sometime.






2 comments:

NICHOLE said...

Oh my gosh...I am so JEALOUS!! I have tears in my eyes(no joke), just because I may never have a sweet little girl to put in gymnastics. Well let's hope we have a girl, otherwise poor little Tanner will taking gymnastics. I'm not joking either.

morgantyan said...

That is so awesome. Keep it up. She'll be glad she did it.