Sunday, October 7, 2007

Still Fits

I was going through some stuff in our closets the other day and ran across the costume Sierra wore for Halloween when she was one. I took it out to put it on Reece just to see how cute he would look, even though it's a pink lamb, but of course Sierra wanted in on the action so I tried it on her and IT FIT! It's been 2 years since she wore this costume, which my mother-in-law made, with some help from myself, and it still fit her almost perfectly. I can't remember it being really big on her when she wore it the first time, but it must've been.




3 comments:

saucysosville said...

I think that is the cutest costume ever, I can't believe it was hand made. I could have never made that.

NICHOLE said...

I love that pink lamb costume!! It is very adorable.

Melanie Kym said...

You girls and your handmade costumes. How do you find the time? You tell Sierra that her Auntie Melanie thinks she's a ham. The look on her face in these pics is like "Yep, I know I'm cute, oh yeah."