Saturday, November 3, 2007

long time no see

It has been forever since I've been able to post anything. Our computer is totally freaking out. The graphics keep going all screwy, it'll show everything like 5 times overlapping. I'm totally freaking out too because all of my pictures are on this computer and I dont have anything to back them up so if it goes down we'll have lost everything from the time Reece was 2 months old. I think we're going to get some discs so we can save our pics to them, then I wont have to be so worried. I dont have much time right now to post pictures or anything, but I'll do it hopefully in a few days. We had a great Halloween, got loads of candy and the kids looked sooooo cute(pics to come). We might be getting into a house too, we put the application in today so we should know in a few days, I'll keep you posted.

No comments: