Monday, October 8, 2007

Starting Early

I recently got a Nintendo DS, which is so much fun. I only have one game for it, but I play almost every day. One of the games is similar to tetris, which I love, and Sierra has figured out how to play it. She knows exactly how to get to the right screen and open up the game. She's not very good at the actual game play, but she likes to stack all of the pieces up to the top until she loses, then start over and do it again. She's definitely taking after her father, they sit on the couch playing video games together all of the time. I guess it's good bonding time for them, or it would be if they were actually playing "together".



1 comment:

Melanie Kym said...

How cute is that? Sierra probably plays your DS more than Hannah plays hers!!!Be careful with that!!