Friday, October 12, 2007

Beliefs

As most people who read this know, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I have been dealing with an issue lately, I wont go into details, where I've had to stick up for what I believe is right. It was so hard. I was put in the middle of a difficult situation, where I had to make a very difficult decision. Whatever choice I made someone was going to be upset with me, which is hard for me because I don't do well with confrontation. And this involved some of my family which makes it even worse because my family is the most important thing in my life. I just want everyone to know that I know I did the right thing and I'm sorry that I was put in the position to have to make a decision that would affect so many people, possibly negatively. I love ALL of my family more than anything else and hope that this situation wont affect any of the relationships in my life.
I just needed to get that off my chest, I hope this isn't a downer post.

3 comments:

NICHOLE said...

I'm in the dark again :(

Melanie Kym said...

Minah, you are a good, strong person. Never think for one minute that your family would let something like this situation alter their love for you! It really is too bad that you feel like you can't talk to some about these things, though. I love you!

morgantyan said...

It wasn't fair to be put in a situation like that and you did what you thought was right. Don't be ashamed of your decision. We love you no matter what.