Monday, October 22, 2007

Update

I keep looking at the clock and it's not even 8:00. How can I be so tired. I hate that I have shows that I'm addicted to every night of the week. I don't get to go to bed until 10 and then I'm up at 5:30, besides the fact that I'm up with Sierra at 3 or 4. She seems to think that when she wakes up to go potty in the middle of the night that it's time to be up for the day, it's making me CRAZY! We've been really busy around here lately. We're trying to get into a house, to rent and possibly buy eventually. We've had a few things come up that we thought would be perfect, but they haven't worked out. I've been trying not to get my hopes up until we have something final because the first house was a huge disappointment and I don't want to go through that again.
Sierra has been loving her gymnastics class. She gets excited every time I tell her we're going. I see improvements at every class. She can already do a skin the cat all by herself. that's where you hang on the bars and flip your body through the hole your arms make with the bar. I'll try to get a video of her doing it tomorrow.
Other than that nothing big is going on around here, other than that we've started hanging out with some old friends that we haven't seen in almost 2 years. They have a little boy and Sierra loves to play with him. It's nice for her to have a playmate, plus they entertain each other so well that we get a little break.

1 comment:

Melanie Kym said...

I'm so excited for you guys that you're trying to get into a house. That will be so nice for you. In the valley right? Remember, anything worth having is going to be hard to obtain. Don't give up. It will happen for you guys. Think about how many times I've moved. Who are the old friends you've been hanging with? I just feel like bein nosy. It's my right as the big sis, you know. Love ya!