Thursday, June 5, 2008

Therapy

I took some really cute pictures of Reece at therapy today. Every shot I took was so adorable, he was being so photogenic. He's doing really well in therapy, he's gotten really strong, but still has the sensory issues, although he's improving there too. I think s soon as he gets a hang on balance he'll be really close to walking. Hopefully that'll happen some time this summer. I never get tired of looking at these pics, they just make me smile, he's so happy. And the tears on his face aren't from crying, we'd just been out in the wind.








3 comments:

Shannon said...

Awww! those really are SO sweet! and hurrah for progress! He looks like such a big boy now!

Just a girl and her thoughts said...

He is such a cute lil punkinhead!

Just a girl and her thoughts said...

OK see my blog. I need help. Oh and where di you get the great backgrounds???