Friday, June 27, 2008

Long Time

Wow, it's been a while since I've been in the mood to post anything. Probably because it's summer and it's so nice outside. There hasn't been a whole lot going on around here lately, basically work and home, dealing with the kids, is all I do. I do have one passion as of now, So You Think You Can Dance. This is my favorite summer show, it's basically the only one that I watch. If you don't watch it already, you should because it's awesome. It shows on Wed. at 8 and Thur. at 9 on FOX. For those who do watch let me know who you like, my favorite couples are: Katee and Joshua, Twitch and Kherrington, and Courtney and Kev.
Sierra's gymnastics place closed down so we are starting her in a new gym. I am so sad because i love all of the people she's been with, but they are moving their gym about an hour away and with gas prices that's just too far. i really hope she does well with these new people, I'm going to take her in sometime next week to try it out.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

That stinks that they are closing Sierra's gym! Hopefully the knew one will be good too! I LOVE Courtney and Gev and I also like Chelsie and Mark! It is SOOOO good this year, I just love it!

saucysosville said...

I love so you think you can dance! I missed it last week becuase we were gone but I am definitely catching up this week.