Saturday, June 28, 2008

Tagged

Shannon tagged me. I really liked this one because, like her, my husbands B-day is coming up

Whats his name? David Matthew
How long have you been together? 6 1/2 years, married for almost 6.
How long did you date? About 4 months.
How old is he? 29, but he'll be 30 in a few weeks!
Who eats more? Definitely Dave, he's always snacking on something.
Who said I love you first? He did, but I think I said it the next day, I was too nervous when he first said it to say anything back.
Who is taller? Dave, by a few inches.
Who sings better? We both sing really well, in my opinion, but he's more shy about singing so not many people have heard him.
Who is smarter? Me, hands down!
Who does the laundry? I do, he only does his own every now and then. I'm kinda picky about sorting and folding so I just do it rather than fixing what he does wrong. I wish he'd put the laundry away though.
Who pays the bills? Me.
Who sleeps on the right side? Me again.
Who mows the lawn? We've only had to do this since the summer started and I love doing it, he's done it once and I've done it the rest of the time.
Who cooks dinner? Mostly me because he works later than I do, but he does occasionally.
Who drives? When we drive together he usually drives, for some reason I still feel nervous with him as a passenger.!
Who is more stubborn? He'd say me, but I say him.
Who kissed who first? He kissed me on the cheek at the new years dance we met at, he says he wanted to kiss me on the lips, but i was a shy girl and I didn't even know him yet..
Who proposed? Dave, at Chili's!
Who has more friends? I guess I do, but neither of us has very many.
Who is more sensitive? Me, but not as bad as I used to be.
Who has more siblings? Well it used to be a tie at 6 until my dad remarried and had my little brother so now I win, plus I have technically 5 step- siblings, so if you count those I blow him out of the water.
Who wears the pants? We'll just say he does.

I tag Melanie, Morgan, Nichole and Kym.

No comments: