Sunday, June 8, 2008

Snuggle Bugs

After baths the other night, I snuggled up with the kiddos in bed to watch a movie before they had to go to sleep. We do this a lot, especially if I'm tired and it's too early for bed time. It's a good way for us to have some close time together without me having to chase Reece around, or entertain Sissy. Also I get some good snuggles from Bubba, he's never been a big cuddler so I take all I can get. The kids looked so sweet I had to get the camera, I love when their all clean and in their jammies. Sierra couldn't break away from the movie for more than one picture, but she did at least hug her brother when I prompted her to, although he was finished snuggling her by that point. I think we were watching Enchanted, sissy and I love that movie we watch it several times a week, Sierra's even learning the words to the songs so we sing along.




1 comment:

NICHOLE said...

Those pictures are so sweet! I can tell Sierra looks like she is "in" to the movie.