Saturday, August 25, 2007

Express yourself

So a while back Dave was sitting with Sierra and took some pictures of her making all different faces. She has a lot of expression in her face so it's fun to see what she comes up with when you tell her "happy", "sad", "mad", "surprised", and so on. Our favorite one is the last one. Every time I see that pictue I can't help but laugh, it is so funny. Dave even put it up as the wallpaper on his 360 so every time he logs on, up pops this crazy face.




6 comments:

Shannon said...

OH my Gosh, that really is the funniest picture, I cracked up as soon as I saw it! SO funny!

Chris Higbee said...

Cute Kids. Sierra is a crackup. Hope you keep up the blog.

Shannon said...

That pic is even funnier at 2 in the morning! Cracks me up every time!

Anonymous said...

That is soooo funny. Ken said she looks like an old man.

Mommyx7 said...

That's my sweet G-daughter...always sharing the joy in her life with others....

Anonymous said...

All she's missing is a cigar and a black hat to look like Al Capone!