Thursday, August 30, 2007

Growing pains

My baby boy is growing up. I finally found a sippy cup that he will drink from. I've been trying for over a month to transition him from the bottle, but every time I tried a cup he'd put it to his mouth and then scream. Sierra was really easy to break from the bottle, but, for some reason, Reece acts like I'm trying to cut off one of his arms every time a sippy cup so much as touches his lip. You can only imagine than how thrilled I am that he is finally willing to drink from this cup, which I searched everywhere for. I had seen these at the grocery store, they have a soft tip which I thought might do the trick, but they only had them in girly colors. I probably looked at 5 stores before I found this one. Now my only problem is going to be having only one cup that he'll drink from.


3 comments:

Shannon said...

Ha! I have two of these AND they are in boy colors! I will send them to you! Email me your address.

Mindi said...

awesome

Anonymous said...

Don't feel bad. How much older than Reece is Mason and he just stopped with the bottle about a month ago.