Wednesday, August 29, 2007

lovin' it

Can I just say that I am loving doing this blog. It gives me something to do in the evenings after the kids are in bed besides sit and watch TV. I even made David help me move the computer into the living room, it was in Reece's bedroom which made it very difficult to post anything after he had gone to bed, lest he should hear the clicking of my fingers on the keys and decide it was time to wake up. I just hope I have enough interesting things to say. Keep up with the comments, they always make me smile.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

We are glad that you are bogging too! It is fun to see what your munckings are up to, and yeah comments are nice, arent they...

Anonymous said...

You always have something interesting to say, a funny story to tell and adoreable pics. I absolutely love it. I sit here and bust up laughing at Sierra's hilarious pictures and Ken thinks I'm crazy laughing to myself. Keep it up. This is awesome.