Sunday, November 30, 2008

Long Time

I have not felt like blogging at all lately, I've just been too busy with birthdays and Thanksgiving and now preparations for Christmas. I am pretty excited for Christmas this year, we're finally getting the kiddos their bunk beds and I can't wait. We also get to pick out some twin size bedding so that'll be really fun. I got some really cute pictures of the kids the other day, Reece absolutely loves his cowboy boots and he'd gotten them on all by himself and was so proud. He always says "I did it" when he manges to get his boots on by himself and it comes out so cute. I love how he looks with just his diaper and boot on, and his boots are on the wrong feet too so that makes it even cuter.

He's making one of his silly faces in this picture, I love it.
Muscles.
Marching through the kitchen, I couldn't really get him to hold still for a picture that day.
My little monkey.
CHEEEEESE!!!




1 comment:

Melanie Kym said...

I love Reece's little strut through the kitchen. What a stud!!!! Can't wait to see you guys. Keep bloggin cuz I'm readin even if I don't comment every time!