Sunday, November 16, 2008

Could Somebody Tell Me Who This Is?

I don't recognize this child at all. Reece looks like a boy in this picture, not a baby. I'm not ready to admit that he's growing up, he still feels like such a baby when I hold him in my arms, but when I look at this picture I don't see a baby at all. How cute are those little boxer briefs, I love how they go all the way down to his knees. And in case you were wondering, NO, he's not potty trained, he's barely even trying yet and I'm not ready to really push. Actually about 5 minutes after I took this picture he pooped in those adorable little unders. I guess eventually I'll have to accept that he's going to grow up, but I don't think I'm ready quite yet.

2 comments:

Melanie Kym said...

He's probably not ready yet either mama. You know he loves being your "baby!"

Just a girl and her thoughts said...

This is the picture you told me about. How completely adorable, and yes, he does look like a boy and not a baby. However, after seeing him Saturday in person, he's still a baby. And just as cute as ever!