Saturday, November 3, 2007

Pics

So I guess I do have a little bit of time tonight to post some picture of our Halloween experience. The kids looked absolutely adorable in their costumes. Sierra was a ladybug and Reece was a skunk. I love Old Navy costumes, the kids were so warm and so cute. We had a lot of fun trick-or-treating in our neighborhood, we even let Sierra go up to some houses on her own while we stayed on the sidewalk. She thought that was pretty cool. Then we went to the Trunk-or-treat at the church, that doesn't last long, at least this year they told everyone to go around clockwise so we weren't in complete chaos.


Our little stinker.


2 comments:

NICHOLE said...

Cute, I love their costumes....especially the skunk!!

Shannon said...

So cute! I am glad you were able to get some pictures up! The kids look adorable :)